Military Service and First Responder Appreciation Program
As a way to honor the service of men and women in uniform, Husqvarna created the Military Service and First Responder Appreciation Program.
At Husqvarna, we support the uniformed men and women who serve our communities and country. The Military Service and First Responder Appreciation Program is designed for dealers to recognize those who serve in Canadian military or are a First Responder (police, firefighter or EMS).
To qualify customer must be currently serving in, or retired from, a qualifying branch of the Armed Services and have a valid military ID Card.
Be a veteran who receives benefits and have a valid Veteran Identification Card (VIC).
Be currently employed as a First Responder (Police, Firefighter or EMS).
Qualified dealers can provide active or non-active military personnel or actively employed first responders up to 10% off any of the Husqvarna products listed below. Products And Qualifying Models:
- ZERO TURNS MZ, MZT, Z500, Z500X Series
- AUTOMOWERS 400 Series
- BATTERY 400 and 500 Series (excluding batteries and chargers)**
- BATTERY MOWERS LE221R (including batteries and charger)
- BLOWERS 300 and 500 Series
- BRUSHCUTTERS / CLEARING SAWS 300 and 500 Series
- COMMERCIAL WALK MOWERS All Models
- CHAINSAWS T435, 300 and 500 Series, 400 Rancher Series
- HEDGE TRIMMERS 200, 300 and 500 Series
- POLE SAWS All Models
- TRIMMERS 300, 400 and 500 Series
- POWER CUTTERS All Models
** NOTE: Qualified military and first responder Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 10% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $125 and above.
Visit your local Husqvarna dealer to learn more.